Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting!
The purpose of my blog is self-exploration, so you may learn more about me in my posts, but here are just some quick personal facts:
- I admit to being a coffee fanatic! There is no comforting aroma, than that of coffee beans and brewing coffee.
- I am in my twenties.
- I graduated University with a degree in Criminology and Political Science.
- I met my knight-in-shining-armour in Cuba, and married him in July 2016.
- I daydream of Cuba’s beauty constantly. It’s my favourite place on Earth right now. 😌✈️
- I immerse myself in art to escape reality. Lately, I’ve been painting.
- I was born in Constanta, Romania, by the Black Sea. I’m fluent in the Romanian language. I long to travel back and explore the mountainous cities and forests.
- I question life a lot. I strive to be incredibly knowledgeable at a young age.
- I strive to learn my place in the world – I argue that travel (and Cuba especially) is directing me towards that enlightenment.
- My passion lies in art: writing, painting, creating…
- I spend most of my time daydreaming.
- I feel most comfortable around animals and nature.
- I strive to be an author.
- I strive for comfort and happiness.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for my posts, and don’t fret to say hello!